Our services portfolio includes provision of consulting and engineering service for Turnkey IBS Services.
Waseela provides high-caliber contractors and resources to work within the customer's own teams.
The teams consist of leading experienced experts in their specialty, who have been working on state of the art technologies with leading global players such as:
Operators: Zain-KSA ,DU-UAE, Etisalat-UAE
Vendors: NSN, Huawei, Ericsson ,Motorola, Andrew, Katherine, PowerWave, Comba
These talented and experienced professionals are working together with mutual appreciation and harmonization to deliver cutting edge solutions.
The team's background spans to various systems and disciplines, including:
- 2G, 3G/HSPA/HSPA+, WiMax & LTE
- Project Management
- Site Acquisition
- Site Survey
- Indoor RF planning
- Indoor Minor Civil implementations
- Indoor Telecom Implementations
- Indoor RF Optimization
- QoS, QoE and KPI testing
- Indoor Benchmarking
Project Management: Waseela is enriched with experienced, highly-skilled, certified project/ program managers in different types of projects, accounts and services, who have been following the international code of practice for optimal efficient handling and deliverables.
Site Acquisition: In addition to the clients’ requests, Waseela teams determine what paperwork and approvals are required for each job and perform the necessary due diligence .Also, it requires a professional approach while working with landowners and governmental agencies. The teams are prepared to conduct these services with speed and efficiency. The process includes the following:
- Prepare Acquisition reports furnished with pictures
- Submit Feasibility reports
- Finalize contractual agreements to kick off the project
- Facilitate the building access process
- Provide the Building layout
Site Survey: This is an important milestone, whereas, based on the Floor layouts and complete study of the building nature, structure and components, in addition to the indoor received signal from the outdoor, Antennas locations are determined.
An important action in the survey is to calculate the different internal walls penetrations within the structure, which is practically done by putting transmitters like Rohde & Schwarz TX and TEMS TX, then performing drive testing in order to capture the signal all over surrounding.
Figure 3 shows the signal strength received indoor from the indoor Transmitter during the site survey phase.
Indoor RF planning: Waseela IBS planners, who are using a prediction tool like iBwave, will be calculating the propagation losses, output EIRP, proposed feeder types and routing, equipment location and indicating the exact locations of the antennas in addition to the needed number of antennas.
Figure 4 shows sample AutoCAD design integration on the left and sample Design Schematic on the right.
Indoor Minor Civil works: Minor civil materials and services like Cable tray, cable ladders, poles, Roxtec and grounding, are being offered along with the telecom implementation services in order to have an end to end turnkey solutions.
Indoor Telecom Implementations: Waseela’s teams have the required experience and exposure to provide telecom implementation services, including indoor installations, cables extensions, commissioning and integrations for different kind of vendor’s equipment /systems and technologies.
Figure 6 shows an example of hybrid IBS system for a building consists of 4 floors and a basement.
Indoor RF Optimization: After the site is ready from civil and telecom point of view, and due to acceptance requirements, the teams perform DT and optimization for the installed technologies using one of the data logging tools like the Nemo Handy and XCAL Mobile, in addition to the post processing tools like Actix, Nemo Analyze, XCAP and TEMS Route analysis, whereas, recommendations for modifications are determined and changes are applied in order to get the site optimized and ready to declare on-air.
Figure 7 shows the RxQuality level for one the floors after performing drive testing to check the KPIs.
QoS, QoE and KPI testing: periodic QoS and QoE tests are held on the IBS sites in order to assure high level of quality, services and customer satisfaction. Figure 8 shows a list of the major adopted KPI items.
Indoor Benchmarking: Benchmarking campaigns will be held to cover different technologies (GSM, WCDMA, HSPA, WiMAX and LTE) through different wireless communication services (Voice, Video, FTP, UDP, email, HTTP, Ping, WAP, SMS, and MMS). Different models of phones and UEs from smartphones to features ones would be adopted to cover all aspects and mimic the user behavior and utilization .Test could be conducted within the same network(Operator ) or among different ones in order to capture the differences through results comparison and findings. Being regional partner to Accuver, which has a big diversity of benchmarking tools from P8E (8 Phones), XCAL-Mo (20 phones) and XCAL-MTS rack (200 phones), which provides the flexibility and cost effectiveness according to the customer requirements.
Waseela has been able distinguish itself in directing effort towards becoming a regional leading system integrator, services provider and international technology developer.
Some of the major added values that Waseela brings:
- Efficient project management, resources utilization, design & deployment, hence, more customer satisfaction and optimized CAPEX & OPEX
- Consistency in network design & performance throughout the network (even when different vendors are used) by ensuring systematic design, optimization based on concise documentations and build vendor-independent technical competency.
- Ensuring the operator long-term objectives are maintained
- Visibility of operator network performance and benchmarking against competitors
- Provide independent un-biased advice on selection of tools & equipment
- Technical management of the operator’s vendors
- Complement the vendor teams with highly qualified and experienced acquisition, survey, planning, implementation and optimization engineers in addition to the post-sales support
- Enforce the best practices in the project management and technicalities and employ well tested methodologies & processes.
- Efficiently troubleshoot performance issues
- Completing specific turnkey projects ,including:
- Site Acquisitions
- Site survey & LOS survey
- Minor & Major civil work implementations
- Indoor Telecom Implementations
- Indoor RF Optimization
- Testing & Acceptance